This page contains detailed information on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemCégnév
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Cégnév. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on Cégnév's website. ccc-core-static is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with ccc-core-static. They take about 4.22 MB (4420096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about ccc-core-static version 2009.1111.1543.28169
only. You can find here a few links to other ccc-core-static releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application offered by Cégnév. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. After you select ccc-core-static in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by Cégnév from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by Cégnév is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 13:08:42.660