adsl TV is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall adsl TV from your systemadsl TV / FM
. Further information on adsl TV / FM can be found here
. More data about the software adsl TV can be found at http://www.adsltv.org
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\adslTV folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove adsl TV by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\adslTV\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.24 MB (5494576 bytes) on disk and is titled adsltv.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in adsl TV. They occupy 6.30 MB (6604557
bytes) on disk.
- adsltv-r.exe (185.80 KB)
- adsltv.exe (5.24 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (627.33 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (128.92 KB)
- vlc.exe (141.92 KB)
This info is about adsl TV version 2017.2
only. You can find below a few links to other adsl TV releases:
...click to view all...
adsl TV is an application by adsl TV / FM. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove adsl TV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete adsl TV from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find adsl TV or simply click the Search field and type in "adsl TV". If it exists on your system the adsl TV application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select adsl TV in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding adsl TV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for adsl TV:
- The software company is: http://www.adsltv.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\adslTV\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall adsl TV.
8. After uninstalling adsl TV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong adsl TV that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing adsl TV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall adsl TV by adsl TV / FM from your computer, nor are we saying that adsl TV by adsl TV / FM is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall adsl TV in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 07:35:29.147