A way to uninstall adsl TV from your system
You can find below details on how to remove adsl TV for Windows. It is written by adsl TV / FM
. More data about adsl TV / FM can be found here
. More info about the application adsl TV can be seen at http://www.adsltv.org
. adsl TV is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\adslTV folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for adsl TV is "C:\Program Files (x86)\adslTV\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\adslTV\Uninstall.log" -u. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.57 MB (3747840 bytes) on disk and is named adsltv.exe.
The following executables are installed together with adsl TV. They occupy about 4.41 MB (4629448
bytes) on disk.
- adsltv-r.exe (180.00 KB)
- adsltv.exe (3.57 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (543.19 KB)
- vlc.exe (137.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1
of adsl TV. You can find here a few links to other adsl TV versions:
...click to view all...
A way to delete adsl TV from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
adsl TV is an application by adsl TV / FM. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase adsl TV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate adsl TV or simply activate the Search field and type in "adsl TV". The adsl TV app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click adsl TV in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about adsl TV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for adsl TV:
- The software company is: http://www.adsltv.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\adslTV\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\adslTV\Uninstall.log" -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall adsl TV.
8. After removing adsl TV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of adsl TV which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing adsl TV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed adsl TV:
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall adsl TV by adsl TV / FM from your computer, nor are we saying that adsl TV by adsl TV / FM is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall adsl TV in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 12:11:48.780