This page contains detailed information on how to remove Wuala for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Wuala from your systemLaCie
. More information on LaCie can be seen here
. Wuala is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName Tietto\AppData\Local\Wuala folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Wuala's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName Tietto\AppData\Local\Wuala\uninstall.exe". Uninstall.exe is the Wuala's primary executable file and it occupies circa 111.83 KB (114512 bytes) on disk.
Wuala is comprised of the following executables which take 111.83 KB (114512
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (111.83 KB)
This web page is about Wuala version 1.0.380.0
alone. For other Wuala versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wuala is an application by the software company LaCie. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Wuala is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Wuala from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wuala or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wuala". If it exists on your system the Wuala program will be found automatically. When you click Wuala in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wuala, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wuala.
8. After uninstalling Wuala, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wuala which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wuala using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wuala by LaCie from your computer, we are not saying that Wuala by LaCie is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wuala in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:20:25.047