This web page contains complete information on how to remove Wuala for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Wuala from your PCLaCie
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on LaCie. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wuala folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wuala\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wuala. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 124.65 KB (127644 bytes) on disk.
Wuala installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 124.65 KB (127644
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (124.65 KB)
This page is about Wuala version 1.0.400.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Wuala:
...click to view all...
Wuala is an application released by LaCie. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Wuala is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Wuala with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wuala or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wuala". If it is installed on your PC the Wuala app will be found automatically. After you select Wuala in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wuala, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wuala.
8. After uninstalling Wuala, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wuala that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wuala with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wuala by LaCie from your computer, nor are we saying that Wuala by LaCie is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wuala supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-05-20 18:59:10.600