WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries
WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries from your PCNT Kernel Resources
. More data about NT Kernel Resources can be read here
. More data about the program WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries can be seen at http://www.ntkernel.com
. WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\WinpkFilter folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\WinpkFilter\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries. The program's main executable file is named filter.exe and its approximative size is 57.00 KB (58368 bytes).
The executables below are part of WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries. They occupy an average of 1.16 MB (1211618
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (83.22 KB)
- filter.exe (57.00 KB)
- filterstats.exe (66.00 KB)
- gretunnel.exe (55.00 KB)
- listadapters.exe (67.00 KB)
- ndisrequest.exe (227.00 KB)
- packetsniffer.exe (54.50 KB)
- packthru.exe (55.00 KB)
- passthru.exe (54.50 KB)
- wwwcensor.exe (68.00 KB)
- filter.exe (44.00 KB)
- filterstats.exe (44.00 KB)
- gretunnel.exe (44.00 KB)
- listadapters.exe (44.00 KB)
- ndisrequest.exe (44.00 KB)
- packetsniffer.exe (44.00 KB)
- packthru.exe (44.00 KB)
- passthru.exe (44.00 KB)
- wwwcensor.exe (44.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.7
of WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries. You can find here a few links to other WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries versions:
WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries is an application marketed by NT Kernel Resources. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries". The WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries application will be found very quickly. When you click WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ntkernel.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinpkFilter\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries.
8. After uninstalling WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries by NT Kernel Resources from your computer, we are not saying that WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries by NT Kernel Resources is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:23:43.613