WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries from your computerNT Kernel Resources
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NT Kernel Resources. Detailed information about WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries can be seen at http://www.ntkernel.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinpkFilter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinpkFilter\uninstall.exe. filter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.50 KB (108032 bytes) on disk.
WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.56 MB (1636526
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (57.67 KB)
- filter.exe (105.50 KB)
- filterstats.exe (151.50 KB)
- gretunnel.exe (102.50 KB)
- listadapters.exe (153.00 KB)
- ndisrequest.exe (151.50 KB)
- packetsniffer.exe (103.50 KB)
- packthru.exe (104.00 KB)
- passthru.exe (103.50 KB)
- wwwcensor.exe (161.50 KB)
- filter.exe (48.00 KB)
- filterstats.exe (44.00 KB)
- gretunnel.exe (44.00 KB)
- listadapters.exe (44.00 KB)
- ndisrequest.exe (44.00 KB)
- packetsniffer.exe (44.00 KB)
- packthru.exe (44.00 KB)
- passthru.exe (44.00 KB)
- wwwcensor.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries version 3.1.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries:
Many files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Uninstall WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries
WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries is an application by the software company NT Kernel Resources. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries or simply click the Search field and type in "WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries". The WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries app will be found automatically. After you select WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries:
- The publisher is: http://www.ntkernel.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinpkFilter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries.
8. After uninstalling WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries by NT Kernel Resources from your computer, we are not saying that WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries by NT Kernel Resources is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinpkFilter Runtime Libraries in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-18 14:39:30.807