This page contains complete information on how to remove WinPcap 4.1.3 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3 from your PCRiverbed Technology, Inc.
. More information on Riverbed Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.riverbed.com/
to get more data about WinPcap 4.1.3 on Riverbed Technology, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPcap folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPcap\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinPcap 4.1.3. WinPcap 4.1.3's primary file takes around 118.27 KB (121106 bytes) and its name is Uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of WinPcap 4.1.3. They take about 234.01 KB (239626
bytes) on disk.
- rpcapd.exe (115.74 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16880
of WinPcap 4.1.3. For other WinPcap 4.1.3 versions please click below:
If planning to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
WinPcap 4.1.3 is an application released by the software company Riverbed Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase WinPcap 4.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WinPcap 4.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinPcap 4.1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinPcap 4.1.3". The WinPcap 4.1.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinPcap 4.1.3 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinPcap 4.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinPcap 4.1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.riverbed.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPcap\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinPcap 4.1.3.
8. After uninstalling WinPcap 4.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinPcap 4.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinPcap 4.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3 by Riverbed Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that WinPcap 4.1.3 by Riverbed Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:34:03.870