This page is about WinPcap 4.1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3 from your computerRiverbed Technology, Inc.
. More info about Riverbed Technology, Inc. can be found here
. More information about WinPcap 4.1.3 can be found at http://www.riverbed.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPcap directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WinPcap 4.1.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPcap\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 118.27 KB (121106 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with WinPcap 4.1.3. They take about 234.01 KB (239626
bytes) on disk.
- rpcapd.exe (115.74 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.3
of WinPcap 4.1.3. You can find below a few links to other WinPcap 4.1.3 versions:
WinPcap 4.1.3 is an application offered by the software company Riverbed Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove WinPcap 4.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WinPcap 4.1.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinPcap 4.1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinPcap 4.1.3". If it exists on your system the WinPcap 4.1.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinPcap 4.1.3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinPcap 4.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinPcap 4.1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.riverbed.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPcap\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinPcap 4.1.3.
8. After removing WinPcap 4.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinPcap 4.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinPcap 4.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinPcap 4.1.3 by Riverbed Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that WinPcap 4.1.3 by Riverbed Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WinPcap 4.1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-31 23:50:03.367