This page is about WiFi Protector for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WiFi Protector from your PCOptimal Software s.r.o
. You can read more on Optimal Software s.r.o or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on WiFi Protector at http://www.wifiprotector.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Protector directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Protector\unins000.exe" /LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall WiFi Protector. The application's main executable file occupies 760.02 KB (778256 bytes) on disk and is called wifiProtLauncher.exe.
The executables below are part of WiFi Protector. They take about 5.33 MB (5586856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- certmgr.exe (69.33 KB)
- certutil.exe (594.03 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- unzip.exe (168.55 KB)
- wifiProtLauncher.exe (760.02 KB)
- wifiProtService.exe (1.53 MB)
- zip.exe (239.47 KB)
- DriverSigning.exe (22.62 KB)
- openvpn.exe (785.75 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (87.08 KB)
The current page applies to WiFi Protector version 188.8.131.522013
alone. You can find below a few links to other WiFi Protector releases:
...click to view all...
WiFi Protector is a program by the software company Optimal Software s.r.o. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove WiFi Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WiFi Protector from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WiFi Protector or simply activate the Search field and type in "WiFi Protector". If it is installed on your PC the WiFi Protector application will be found automatically. When you click WiFi Protector in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WiFi Protector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiFi Protector:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wifiprotector.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Protector\unins000.exe" /LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WiFi Protector.
8. After removing WiFi Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WiFi Protector which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WiFi Protector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WiFi Protector by Optimal Software s.r.o from your computer, we are not saying that WiFi Protector by Optimal Software s.r.o is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WiFi Protector in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:54:21.910