WiFi Protector is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WiFi Protector from your systemOptimal Software s.r.o
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Optimal Software s.r.o. Please open http://www.wifiprotector.com/
if you want to read more on WiFi Protector on Optimal Software s.r.o's website. Usually the WiFi Protector application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Protector directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling WiFi Protector is C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Protector\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named wifiProtLauncher.exe and it has a size of 662.82 KB (678728 bytes).
The executables below are part of WiFi Protector. They occupy an average of 4.77 MB (5003472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- certmgr.exe (69.33 KB)
- certutil.exe (590.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- unzip.exe (167.39 KB)
- wifiProtLauncher.exe (662.82 KB)
- wifiProtService.exe (1.56 MB)
- DriverSigning-Off.exe (16.00 KB)
- DriverSigning-On.exe (16.00 KB)
- DriverSigning.exe (22.86 KB)
- openvpn.exe (504.89 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.39 KB)
The current page applies to WiFi Protector version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other WiFi Protector versions:
...click to view all...
WiFi Protector is a program by Optimal Software s.r.o. Some users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove WiFi Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WiFi Protector from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WiFi Protector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiFi Protector". If it is installed on your PC the WiFi Protector program will be found very quickly. After you select WiFi Protector in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WiFi Protector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiFi Protector:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wifiprotector.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Protector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WiFi Protector.
8. After uninstalling WiFi Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WiFi Protector that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiFi Protector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WiFi Protector by Optimal Software s.r.o from your computer, we are not saying that WiFi Protector by Optimal Software s.r.o is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WiFi Protector in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:00:49.557