WiFi Protector is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WiFi Protector from your systemOptimal Software s.r.o
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Optimal Software s.r.o. Please open http://www.wifiprotector.com/
if you want to read more on WiFi Protector on Optimal Software s.r.o's website. Usually the WiFi Protector application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Protector directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling WiFi Protector is C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Protector\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named wifiProtLauncher.exe and it has a size of 662.82 KB (678728 bytes).
The executables below are part of WiFi Protector. They occupy an average of 4.77 MB (5003472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- certmgr.exe (69.33 KB)
- certutil.exe (590.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- unzip.exe (167.39 KB)
- wifiProtLauncher.exe (662.82 KB)
- wifiProtService.exe (1.56 MB)
- DriverSigning-Off.exe (16.00 KB)
- DriverSigning-On.exe (16.00 KB)
- DriverSigning.exe (22.86 KB)
- openvpn.exe (504.89 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.39 KB)
The current page applies to WiFi Protector version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other WiFi Protector versions:
...click to view all...
WiFi Protector is a program by Optimal Software s.r.o. Some users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove WiFi Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WiFi Protector from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WiFi Protector or simply click the Search feature and type in "WiFi Protector". If it is installed on your PC the WiFi Protector application will be found very quickly. When you click WiFi Protector in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WiFi Protector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiFi Protector:
- The software company is: http://www.wifiprotector.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Protector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WiFi Protector.
8. After uninstalling WiFi Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WiFi Protector that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiFi Protector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WiFi Protector by Optimal Software s.r.o from your computer, we are not saying that WiFi Protector by Optimal Software s.r.o is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WiFi Protector in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:00:49.557