You can find below detailed information on how to remove WebStorage for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall WebStorage from your computerASUS Cloud Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on ASUS Cloud Corporation. Please open http://www.asuswebstorage.com/
if you want to read more on WebStorage on ASUS Cloud Corporation's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\WebStorage directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling WebStorage is C:\Program Files\ASUS\WebStorage\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. AsusWSPanel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.00 MB (5247272 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WebStorage. They occupy 8.86 MB (9289840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (212.20 KB)
- ASUSWSLoader.exe (61.79 KB)
- AsusWSPanel.exe (5.00 MB)
- AsusWSService.exe (1.30 MB)
- AsusWSWinService.exe (69.50 KB)
- gacutil.exe (88.50 KB)
- InstallAction.exe (344.29 KB)
- InstallUtil.exe (27.34 KB)
- RegisterExtension.exe (10.00 KB)
- RegisterExtension_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (120.00 KB)
- AsusWSOOBE.exe (661.84 KB)
- ASUSWSDownloader.exe (254.00 KB)
- AsusWSWinService.exe (70.00 KB)
This page is about WebStorage version 22.214.171.1248
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of WebStorage:
...click to view all...
WebStorage is a program marketed by ASUS Cloud Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase WebStorage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WebStorage from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WebStorage or simply activate the Search field and type in "WebStorage". The WebStorage program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WebStorage in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WebStorage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebStorage:
- The publisher is: http://www.asuswebstorage.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ASUS\WebStorage\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WebStorage.
8. After removing WebStorage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WebStorage which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebStorage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WebStorage by ASUS Cloud Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that WebStorage by ASUS Cloud Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WebStorage in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 01:49:02.867