WebStorage is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall WebStorage from your PCASUS Cloud Corporation
. Further information on ASUS Cloud Corporation can be seen here
. You can see more info about WebStorage at http://www.asuswebstorage.com/
. Usually the WebStorage program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WebStorage folder, depending on the user's option during install. WebStorage's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WebStorage\uninst.exe. WebStorage's primary file takes about 5.40 MB (5666112 bytes) and its name is AsusWSPanel.exe.
WebStorage installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.23 MB (9679169
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (212.26 KB)
- ASUSWSLoader.exe (61.81 KB)
- AsusWSPanel.exe (5.40 MB)
- AsusWSService.exe (1.24 MB)
- AsusWSWinService.exe (70.00 KB)
- gacutil.exe (88.50 KB)
- InstallAction.exe (343.31 KB)
- InstallUtil.exe (27.34 KB)
- RegisterExtension.exe (10.00 KB)
- RegisterExtension_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (120.00 KB)
- TrayManagerWin8.exe (262.50 KB)
- AsusWSOOBE.exe (661.84 KB)
- ASUSWSDownloader.exe (91.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2061
of WebStorage. For more WebStorage versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall WebStorage.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove WebStorage:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Asus WebStorage Windows Service
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\EventLog\Application\Asus WebStorage Windows Service
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Asus WebStorage Windows Service\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Asus WebStorage Windows Service\ImagePath
WebStorage is an application by ASUS Cloud Corporation. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase WebStorage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WebStorage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WebStorage or simply activate the Search field and type in "WebStorage". If it exists on your system the WebStorage application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WebStorage in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WebStorage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebStorage:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.asuswebstorage.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WebStorage\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WebStorage.
8. After removing WebStorage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WebStorage that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebStorage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebStorage by ASUS Cloud Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that WebStorage by ASUS Cloud Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WebStorage in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:29:03.627