You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Wacom Tablett for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Wacom Tablett from your computerWacom Technology Corp.
. Open here
for more details on Wacom Technology Corp.. More data about the application Wacom Tablett can be seen at http://www.wacom.com/
. Wacom Tablett is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32 directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Wacom Tablett is C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PrefUtil.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.04 MB (2136952 bytes) on disk.
Wacom Tablett is comprised of the following executables which take 3.60 MB (3773680
bytes) on disk:
- PrefUtil.exe (2.04 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.56 MB)
The current web page applies to Wacom Tablett version 6.2.05
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Wacom Tablett:
...click to view all...
Wacom Tablett is an application marketed by the software company Wacom Technology Corp.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Wacom Tablett is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Wacom Tablett from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wacom Tablett or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wacom Tablett". The Wacom Tablett app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Wacom Tablett in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wacom Tablett, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wacom Tablett:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wacom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wacom Tablett.
8. After removing Wacom Tablett, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wacom Tablett which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wacom Tablett using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wacom Tablett by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Wacom Tablett by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wacom Tablett supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:12:54.553