This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Wacom Tablett for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Wacom Tablett from your systemWacom Technology Corp.
. Additional info about Wacom Technology Corp. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.wacom.com/
to get more data about Wacom Tablett on Wacom Technology Corp.'s website. Wacom Tablett is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wacom Tablett. Wacom Tablett's primary file takes around 1.76 MB (1848600 bytes) and is called PrefUtil.exe.
Wacom Tablett is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.74 MB (7071241
bytes) on disk:
- LCDSettings.exe (788.27 KB)
- PrefUtil.exe (1.76 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.59 MB)
- WACADB.exe (490.92 KB)
- WacomDesktopCenter.exe (2.14 MB)
This info is about Wacom Tablett version 6.3.93
only. Click on the links below for other Wacom Tablett versions:
...click to view all...
Wacom Tablett is a program released by Wacom Technology Corp.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Wacom Tablett is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Wacom Tablett from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wacom Tablett or simply click the Search field and type in "Wacom Tablett". The Wacom Tablett application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Wacom Tablett in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wacom Tablett, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wacom Tablett:
- The software company is: http://www.wacom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wacom Tablett.
8. After removing Wacom Tablett, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wacom Tablett which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wacom Tablett using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wacom Tablett by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Wacom Tablett by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wacom Tablett in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:26:27.870