You can find below details on how to remove WEB Partner for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WEB Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on WEB Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WEB Partner directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\WEB Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WEB Partner. WEB Partner.exe is the WEB Partner's primary executable file and it takes approximately 56.00 KB (57344 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WEB Partner. They occupy 1.34 MB (1406695
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (96.73 KB)
- WEB Partner.exe (56.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (337.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (316.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
This info is about WEB Partner version 1.01.01.00
only. You can find below info on other versions of WEB Partner:
...click to view all...
WEB Partner is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove WEB Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WEB Partner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WEB Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WEB Partner". If it exists on your system the WEB Partner program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WEB Partner in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WEB Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WEB Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WEB Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WEB Partner.
8. After uninstalling WEB Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WEB Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WEB Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WEB Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that WEB Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WEB Partner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:37:33.910