WEB Partner is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall WEB Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can get more details about WEB Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WEB Partner directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\WEB Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WEB Partner. WEB Partner's main file takes around 61.34 KB (62816 bytes) and is named WEB Partner.exe.
The following executables are installed together with WEB Partner. They take about 2.01 MB (2111240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (101.17 KB)
- WEB Partner.exe (61.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.38 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.08.00.244
of WEB Partner. You can find below info on other releases of WEB Partner:
...click to view all...
WEB Partner is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase WEB Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WEB Partner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WEB Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "WEB Partner". The WEB Partner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WEB Partner in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WEB Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WEB Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WEB Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WEB Partner.
8. After removing WEB Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WEB Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WEB Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WEB Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that WEB Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WEB Partner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 09:55:35.367