This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Volumouse for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Volumouse from your computerNirSoft
. You can read more on NirSoft or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Volumouse directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Volumouse is C:\Windows\zipinst.exe. volumouse.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Volumouse. They occupy 29.50 KB (30208
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Volumouse version 1.57
only. Click on the links below for other Volumouse versions:
...click to view all...
Volumouse is an application by the software company NirSoft. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Volumouse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Volumouse from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Volumouse or simply click the Search feature and type in "Volumouse". The Volumouse application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Volumouse in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Volumouse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Volumouse.
8. After removing Volumouse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Volumouse that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Volumouse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Volumouse by NirSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Volumouse by NirSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Volumouse supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 01:55:10.160