You can find below details on how to remove Volumouse for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Volumouse from your PCNirSoft
. You can read more on NirSoft or check for application updates here
. Volumouse is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Volumouse directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Volumouse is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Volumouse\uninst1~.nsu". The application's main executable file occupies 92.59 KB (94816 bytes) on disk and is titled volumouse.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Volumouse. They occupy about 107.09 KB (109664
bytes) on disk.
- volumouse.exe (92.59 KB)
- volumouse32.exe (14.50 KB)
This info is about Volumouse version 2.03
alone. You can find here a few links to other Volumouse releases:
...click to view all...
Volumouse is an application offered by NirSoft. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Volumouse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Volumouse from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Volumouse or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Volumouse". If it exists on your system the Volumouse program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Volumouse in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Volumouse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Volumouse.
8. After removing Volumouse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Volumouse which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Volumouse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Volumouse by NirSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Volumouse by NirSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Volumouse in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 02:21:12.730