Virtual Families is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Virtual Families from your computerWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Virtual Families on WildTangent's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Virtual Families directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Virtual Families's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Virtual Families\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is titled virtualfamilies-WT.exe and it has a size of 24.11 MB (25277456 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Virtual Families. They occupy about 30.06 MB (31523080
bytes) on disk.
- virtualfamilies-WT.exe (24.11 MB)
- WTA-8b230a5d-601f-4f38-89a6-37bf916f1ee4-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Virtual Families version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of Virtual Families:
Virtual Families is an application marketed by WildTangent. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Virtual Families is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Virtual Families from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Virtual Families or simply click the Search field and type in "Virtual Families". If it is installed on your PC the Virtual Families app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Virtual Families in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Virtual Families, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Virtual Families:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Virtual Families\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Virtual Families.
8. After uninstalling Virtual Families, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Virtual Families which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Virtual Families with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Virtual Families by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Virtual Families by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Virtual Families in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:00:09.733