You can find below details on how to remove Virtual Families for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Virtual Families from your PCWildTangent
. More info about WildTangent can be found here
. Detailed information about Virtual Families can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\VirtualFamilies directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Virtual Families is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\VirtualFamilies\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Virtual Families-WT.exe is the Virtual Families's primary executable file and it takes close to 5.48 MB (5749992 bytes) on disk.
Virtual Families contains of the executables below. They take 9.75 MB (10225712
bytes) on disk.
- Virtual Families-WT.exe (5.48 MB)
- Virtual Families.exe (3.73 MB)
- virtualfamilies-WT.exe (210.59 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This data is about Virtual Families version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Virtual Families versions:
Virtual Families is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Virtual Families is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Virtual Families from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Virtual Families or simply activate the Search field and type in "Virtual Families". The Virtual Families app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Virtual Families in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Virtual Families, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Virtual Families:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\VirtualFamilies\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Virtual Families.
8. After uninstalling Virtual Families, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Virtual Families that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Virtual Families with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Virtual Families by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Virtual Families by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Virtual Families in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:36:45.340