This info is about Virtual Families for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Virtual Families from your PCWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Virtual Families on WildTangent's page. Virtual Families is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Virtual Families directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Virtual Families\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Virtual Families. The application's main executable file is named Virtual Families-WT.exe and it has a size of 3.84 MB (4027520 bytes).
Virtual Families contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.00 MB (4194819
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (163.38 KB)
- Virtual Families-WT.exe (3.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Virtual Families. You can find below info on other releases of Virtual Families:
Virtual Families is a program released by WildTangent. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Virtual Families is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Virtual Families with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Virtual Families or simply click the Search feature and type in "Virtual Families". If it is installed on your PC the Virtual Families program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Virtual Families in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Virtual Families, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Virtual Families:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Virtual Families\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Virtual Families.
8. After removing Virtual Families, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Virtual Families which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Virtual Families with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Virtual Families by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Virtual Families by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Virtual Families in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:28:24.910