Verizon Internet Security Suite
Verizon Internet Security Suite is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Verizon Internet Security Suite from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Verizon Internet Security Suite. Verizon Internet Security Suite's primary file takes around 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) and its name is firesvc.exe.
Verizon Internet Security Suite contains of the executables below. They take 18.31 MB (19202808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (605.33 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (228.65 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (262.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (970.98 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (549.02 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (965.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (340.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.72 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (915.66 KB)
- mispreg.exe (694.87 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (423.80 KB)
- mcinst.exe (808.06 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (253.31 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saInst.exe (673.73 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (223.10 KB)
- mcods.exe (587.76 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (485.63 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.41 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (452.94 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (365.95 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (697.39 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (620.92 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (660.68 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.42 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (696.39 KB)
This web page is about Verizon Internet Security Suite version 13.6.1492
alone. You can find below a few links to other Verizon Internet Security Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Verizon Internet Security Suite is an application released by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Verizon Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Verizon Internet Security Suite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Verizon Internet Security Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Verizon Internet Security Suite". The Verizon Internet Security Suite program will be found very quickly. When you select Verizon Internet Security Suite in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Verizon Internet Security Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Verizon Internet Security Suite.
8. After removing Verizon Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Verizon Internet Security Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Verizon Internet Security Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Verizon Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Verizon Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Verizon Internet Security Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-04 18:39:03.687