Verizon Internet Security Suite
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Verizon Internet Security Suite for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Verizon Internet Security Suite from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on McAfee, Inc.. Usually the Verizon Internet Security Suite program is placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, depending on the user's option during install. Verizon Internet Security Suite's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. firesvc.exe is the Verizon Internet Security Suite's main executable file and it takes approximately 66.29 KB (67880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Verizon Internet Security Suite. They occupy about 12.17 MB (12762144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (66.29 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (324.31 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (138.21 KB)
- QcShm.exe (677.90 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (59.77 KB)
- EarlyActivation.exe (78.37 KB)
- McActInst.exe (126.60 KB)
- mcautoreg.exe (326.31 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (279.02 KB)
- mchlp32.exe (511.41 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (675.38 KB)
- McInstru.exe (247.08 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1.01 MB)
- mcshell.exe (442.02 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (634.12 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.17 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (657.76 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.08 MB)
- mispreg.exe (505.37 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (106.05 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (108.07 KB)
- ActUtil.exe (503.37 KB)
- McSACore.exe (93.00 KB)
- saUI.exe (631.64 KB)
- saUpd.exe (608.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (504.37 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (134.71 KB)
- mcods.exe (273.03 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (74.36 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (252.39 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (78.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.6.434
of Verizon Internet Security Suite. For more Verizon Internet Security Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Verizon Internet Security Suite is a program marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Verizon Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Verizon Internet Security Suite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Verizon Internet Security Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Verizon Internet Security Suite". The Verizon Internet Security Suite program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Verizon Internet Security Suite in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Verizon Internet Security Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Verizon Internet Security Suite.
8. After uninstalling Verizon Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Verizon Internet Security Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Verizon Internet Security Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Verizon Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Verizon Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Verizon Internet Security Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 04:51:16.723