Verizon Internet Security Suite
This info is about Verizon Internet Security Suite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Verizon Internet Security Suite from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on McAfee, Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Verizon Internet Security Suite's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 101.92 KB (104368 bytes) on disk and is labeled firesvc.exe.
Verizon Internet Security Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 23.72 MB (24876824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (101.92 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (516.34 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (336.78 KB)
- QcShm.exe (948.34 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (213.03 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (774.84 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (239.72 KB)
- mchlp32.exe (655.13 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.12 MB)
- McInstru.exe (345.83 KB)
- mcshell.exe (553.55 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (848.28 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.67 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (875.90 KB)
- mispreg.exe (703.41 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (415.73 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (494.70 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (234.20 KB)
- ActUtil.exe (585.71 KB)
- McChHost.exe (388.26 KB)
- McSACore.exe (137.26 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saUI.exe (1.46 MB)
- saUpd.exe (800.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (889.76 KB)
- McCertUpd.exe (189.91 KB)
- mcods.exe (548.52 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (454.96 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (257.34 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (869.88 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (374.99 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (721.53 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (689.32 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (719.01 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.24 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (721.53 KB)
This info is about Verizon Internet Security Suite version 14.0.8185
alone. Click on the links below for other Verizon Internet Security Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Verizon Internet Security Suite is an application released by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Verizon Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Verizon Internet Security Suite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Verizon Internet Security Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Verizon Internet Security Suite". If it exists on your system the Verizon Internet Security Suite program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Verizon Internet Security Suite in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Verizon Internet Security Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Verizon Internet Security Suite.
8. After uninstalling Verizon Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Verizon Internet Security Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Verizon Internet Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Verizon Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Verizon Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Verizon Internet Security Suite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:55:21.967