VAIO Power Management
This page contains thorough information on how to remove VAIO Power Management for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VAIO Power Management from your systemSony Corporation
. You can find out more on Sony Corporation or check for application updates here
. VAIO Power Management is commonly set up in the C:\Programme\Sony\VAIO Power Management folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall VAIO Power Management by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SPMgr.exe is the VAIO Power Management's primary executable file and it occupies close to 180.00 KB (184320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in VAIO Power Management. They occupy 180.00 KB (184320
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about VAIO Power Management version 1.7.00.06291
alone. You can find below a few links to other VAIO Power Management releases:
...click to view all...
VAIO Power Management is a program marketed by the software company Sony Corporation. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall VAIO Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VAIO Power Management from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VAIO Power Management or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Power Management". If it exists on your system the VAIO Power Management app will be found very quickly. After you click VAIO Power Management in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VAIO Power Management, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VAIO Power Management.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Power Management which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Power Management using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Power Management by Sony Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Power Management by Sony Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Power Management supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 09:47:05.487