VAIO Power Management
VAIO Power Management is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall VAIO Power Management from your systemSony Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on Sony Corporation. Usually the VAIO Power Management program is placed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\VAIO Power Management folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for VAIO Power Management is RunDll32. SPMView.exe is the VAIO Power Management's primary executable file and it takes about 240.00 KB (245760 bytes) on disk.
VAIO Power Management installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 560.00 KB (573440
bytes) on disk.
- SPMgr.exe (212.00 KB)
- SPMView.exe (240.00 KB)
- VCCLidOpen.exe (108.00 KB)
This page is about VAIO Power Management version 1.9.00.03210
only. Click on the links below for other VAIO Power Management versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Power Management is a program offered by the software company Sony Corporation. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase VAIO Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VAIO Power Management using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VAIO Power Management or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Power Management". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Power Management application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VAIO Power Management in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Power Management, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VAIO Power Management.
8. After removing VAIO Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Power Management which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Power Management with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO Power Management by Sony Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Power Management by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Power Management supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-24 11:17:27.743