VAIO Hardware Diagnostics
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall VAIO Hardware Diagnostics for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall VAIO Hardware Diagnostics from your systemSony Corporation
. You can read more on Sony Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Recovery\plugins folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is named vhd.exe and it has a size of 277.69 KB (284352 bytes).
VAIO Hardware Diagnostics installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 302.98 KB (310248
bytes) on disk.
- vhd.exe (277.69 KB)
- bootDllModule.exe (25.29 KB)
The current page applies to VAIO Hardware Diagnostics version 18.104.22.16880
only. Click on the links below for other VAIO Hardware Diagnostics versions:
VAIO Hardware Diagnostics is a program offered by the software company Sony Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall VAIO Hardware Diagnostics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VAIO Hardware Diagnostics from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VAIO Hardware Diagnostics or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO Hardware Diagnostics". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Hardware Diagnostics program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VAIO Hardware Diagnostics in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VAIO Hardware Diagnostics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Hardware Diagnostics.
8. After removing VAIO Hardware Diagnostics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Hardware Diagnostics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Hardware Diagnostics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Hardware Diagnostics by Sony Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Hardware Diagnostics by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Hardware Diagnostics supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:14:44.140