VAIO Hardware Diagnostics
VAIO Hardware Diagnostics is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall VAIO Hardware Diagnostics from your systemSony Corporation
. More info about Sony Corporation can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Recovery\plugins directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 121.38 KB (124288 bytes) on disk and is called oscdimg.exe.
The executables below are part of VAIO Hardware Diagnostics. They occupy about 559.02 KB (572440
bytes) on disk.
- oscdimg.exe (121.38 KB)
- vhd.exe (412.36 KB)
- bootDllModule.exe (25.29 KB)
The current page applies to VAIO Hardware Diagnostics version 3.9.1
alone. Click on the links below for other VAIO Hardware Diagnostics versions:
VAIO Hardware Diagnostics is a program by Sony Corporation. Some people want to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase VAIO Hardware Diagnostics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VAIO Hardware Diagnostics from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VAIO Hardware Diagnostics or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Hardware Diagnostics". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Hardware Diagnostics program will be found automatically. When you select VAIO Hardware Diagnostics in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VAIO Hardware Diagnostics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Hardware Diagnostics.
8. After removing VAIO Hardware Diagnostics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Hardware Diagnostics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Hardware Diagnostics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Hardware Diagnostics by Sony Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Hardware Diagnostics by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Hardware Diagnostics in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:43:20.317