This page is about UltimateDefrag for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall UltimateDefrag from your systemDiskTrix, Inc.
. More information on DiskTrix, Inc. can be seen here
. UltimateDefrag is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Disktrix\UltimateDefrag4 folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove UltimateDefrag by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Disktrix\UltimateDefrag4\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. UltimateDefrag's main file takes about 5.83 MB (6108581 bytes) and its name is UltimateDefrag.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside UltimateDefrag. They occupy about 6.25 MB (6554053
bytes) on disk.
- UltimateDefrag.exe (5.83 MB)
- uninstall.exe (435.03 KB)
This web page is about UltimateDefrag version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other UltimateDefrag versions:
If you are manually uninstalling UltimateDefrag we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
UltimateDefrag is an application marketed by the software company DiskTrix, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove UltimateDefrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase UltimateDefrag from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find UltimateDefrag or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UltimateDefrag". The UltimateDefrag app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select UltimateDefrag in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding UltimateDefrag, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UltimateDefrag.
8. After uninstalling UltimateDefrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UltimateDefrag that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UltimateDefrag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove UltimateDefrag by DiskTrix, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that UltimateDefrag by DiskTrix, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove UltimateDefrag in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 13:54:07.663