UR is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall UR from your computerAdaptive Bee
. You can find out more on Adaptive Bee or check for application updates here
. Usually the UR program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\URBrowser\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\URBrowser\Application\55.1.2883.39\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove UR. The program's main executable file is titled urbrowser.exe and its approximative size is 1.02 MB (1070016 bytes).
UR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.22 MB (9667888
bytes) on disk.
- urbrowser.exe (1.02 MB)
- nacl64.exe (5.04 MB)
- setup.exe (3.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 55.1.2883.39
of UR. For more UR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
UR is a program by Adaptive Bee. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall UR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall UR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UR or simply click the Search feature and type in "UR". The UR app will be found automatically. When you click UR in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding UR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UR.
8. After uninstalling UR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UR by Adaptive Bee from your computer, we are not saying that UR by Adaptive Bee is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 02:13:01.630