This web page contains detailed information on how to remove UR for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall UR from your systemAdaptive Bee
. Further information on Adaptive Bee can be found here
. Usually the UR program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\URBrowser\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling UR is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\URBrowser\Application\67.1.3396.8\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. urbrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.71 MB (1790400 bytes) on disk.
UR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.38 MB (6684872
bytes) on disk.
- openvpnserv.exe (125.44 KB)
- urbrowser.exe (1.71 MB)
- uropenvpn.exe (2.14 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (558.95 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
This info is about UR version 67.1.3396.8
only. Click on the links below for other UR versions:
...click to view all...
UR is a program marketed by Adaptive Bee. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove UR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove UR from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UR or simply click the Search feature and type in "UR". The UR program will be found automatically. When you click UR in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding UR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UR.
8. After uninstalling UR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UR by Adaptive Bee from your computer, nor are we saying that UR by Adaptive Bee is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 03:09:23.907