Tweeten is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Tweeten from your systemTweeten, Inc.
. You can read more on Tweeten, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Tweeten can be seen at http://tweeten.xyz/
. Tweeten is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Tweeten folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Tweeten's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Tweeten\unins000.exe. Tweeten's main file takes about 69.88 MB (73274368 bytes) and its name is tweeten.exe.
Tweeten contains of the executables below. They occupy 71.38 MB (74842443
bytes) on disk.
- tweeten.exe (69.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
This data is about Tweeten version 3.3.4
only. Click on the links below for other Tweeten versions:
...click to view all...
Tweeten is an application offered by the software company Tweeten, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Tweeten is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Tweeten with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tweeten or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tweeten". If it is installed on your PC the Tweeten app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Tweeten in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Tweeten, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tweeten:
- The publisher is: http://tweeten.xyz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tweeten\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tweeten.
8. After uninstalling Tweeten, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Tweeten that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tweeten using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tweeten by Tweeten, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Tweeten by Tweeten, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tweeten supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 20:55:20.983