Tweeten is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Tweeten from your computerTweeten, Inc.
. You can read more on Tweeten, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Tweeten at http://tweeten.xyz/
. Tweeten is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Tweeten directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Tweeten\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tweeten. tweeten.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 69.88 MB (73274368 bytes) on disk.
Tweeten is composed of the following executables which occupy 71.38 MB (74842443
bytes) on disk:
- tweeten.exe (69.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
The current web page applies to Tweeten version 3.3.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Tweeten releases:
...click to view all...
Tweeten is an application offered by Tweeten, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Tweeten is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Tweeten from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tweeten or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tweeten". If it is installed on your PC the Tweeten app will be found automatically. After you click Tweeten in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tweeten, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tweeten:
- The software company is: http://tweeten.xyz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tweeten\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tweeten.
8. After removing Tweeten, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tweeten which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tweeten with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tweeten by Tweeten, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Tweeten by Tweeten, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tweeten in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 19:12:15.150