TotalD is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TotalD from your PCwww.totald.org
. More information about www.totald.org can be seen here
. More data about the program TotalD can be seen at http://www.totald.org/
. Usually the TotalD program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TotalD's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalD\unins000.exe. TotalD's main file takes about 865.27 KB (886040 bytes) and its name is TotalD.exe.
TotalD installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.53 MB (1605561
bytes) on disk.
- TotalD.exe (865.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0
of TotalD. Click on the links below for other TotalD versions:
...click to view all...
TotalD is an application marketed by the software company www.totald.org. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase TotalD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TotalD from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TotalD or simply activate the Search field and type in "TotalD". If it exists on your system the TotalD app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TotalD in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TotalD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TotalD:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.totald.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalD\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TotalD.
8. After uninstalling TotalD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalD that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TotalD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TotalD by www.totald.org from your computer, we are not saying that TotalD by www.totald.org is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TotalD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:22:54.637