This info is about TotalD for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TotalD from your systemwww.totald.org
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on www.totald.org. More info about the app TotalD can be seen at http://www.totald.org/
. TotalD is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalD directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove TotalD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalD\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. TotalD's main file takes about 897.77 KB (919320 bytes) and is named TotalD.exe.
The following executable files are contained in TotalD. They occupy 1.56 MB (1638841
bytes) on disk.
- TotalD.exe (897.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current page applies to TotalD version 1.3.5
only. For more TotalD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TotalD is a program offered by the software company www.totald.org. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase TotalD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TotalD from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TotalD or simply click the Search field and type in "TotalD". If it is installed on your PC the TotalD application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TotalD in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TotalD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TotalD:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.totald.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalD\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TotalD.
8. After uninstalling TotalD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TotalD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TotalD by www.totald.org from your computer, we are not saying that TotalD by www.totald.org is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TotalD in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 16:46:33.227