ThinkVantage Productivity Center
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ThinkVantage Productivity Center for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ThinkVantage Productivity Center from your systemLenovo
. More data about Lenovo can be read here
. The program is often installed in the C:\PROGRA~1\THINKV~1\PrdCtr directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for ThinkVantage Productivity Center is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is called LPL1.exe and its approximative size is 325.28 KB (333088 bytes).
ThinkVantage Productivity Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.07 MB (1118056
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LPBROKER.EXE (93.28 KB)
- LPCUST.EXE (301.28 KB)
- LPL1.exe (325.28 KB)
- LPMGR.EXE (181.34 KB)
- LPMLCHK.EXE (121.34 KB)
- LPMLSET.EXE (69.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.11
of ThinkVantage Productivity Center. You can find below a few links to other ThinkVantage Productivity Center releases:
ThinkVantage Productivity Center is an application released by Lenovo. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase ThinkVantage Productivity Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ThinkVantage Productivity Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ThinkVantage Productivity Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "ThinkVantage Productivity Center". If it exists on your system the ThinkVantage Productivity Center application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ThinkVantage Productivity Center in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ThinkVantage Productivity Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ThinkVantage Productivity Center.
8. After uninstalling ThinkVantage Productivity Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ThinkVantage Productivity Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ThinkVantage Productivity Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ThinkVantage Productivity Center by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that ThinkVantage Productivity Center by Lenovo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ThinkVantage Productivity Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:46:29.357