ThinkVantage Productivity Center
You can find below details on how to remove ThinkVantage Productivity Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ThinkVantage Productivity Center from your systemLenovo
. More information on Lenovo can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\PROGRA~1\THINKV~2\PrdCtr folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove ThinkVantage Productivity Center. ThinkVantage Productivity Center's primary file takes about 289.28 KB (296224 bytes) and is named LPL1.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside ThinkVantage Productivity Center. They occupy about 903.85 KB (925544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LPBROKER.EXE (93.28 KB)
- LPCUST.EXE (149.28 KB)
- LPL1.exe (289.28 KB)
- LPMGR.EXE (181.34 KB)
- LPMLCHK.EXE (121.34 KB)
- LPMLSET.EXE (69.34 KB)
The current web page applies to ThinkVantage Productivity Center version 3.10
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ThinkVantage Productivity Center:
ThinkVantage Productivity Center is an application by the software company Lenovo. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall ThinkVantage Productivity Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ThinkVantage Productivity Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ThinkVantage Productivity Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "ThinkVantage Productivity Center". The ThinkVantage Productivity Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ThinkVantage Productivity Center in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ThinkVantage Productivity Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ThinkVantage Productivity Center.
8. After removing ThinkVantage Productivity Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ThinkVantage Productivity Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkVantage Productivity Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ThinkVantage Productivity Center by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that ThinkVantage Productivity Center by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ThinkVantage Productivity Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 03:18:49.093