TeamViewer 9 Host
This page contains thorough information on how to remove TeamViewer 9 Host for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall TeamViewer 9 Host from your PCTeamViewer
. More info about TeamViewer can be seen here
. TeamViewer 9 Host is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LogicNow\ControlNow Agent\teamviewer directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove TeamViewer 9 Host by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LogicNow\ControlNow Agent\teamviewer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. TeamViewer.exe is the TeamViewer 9 Host's primary executable file and it occupies circa 11.15 MB (11693840 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 9 Host contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.31 MB (22344048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (11.15 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (4.55 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (4.58 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (224.27 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (258.27 KB)
- uninstall.exe (576.03 KB)
This data is about TeamViewer 9 Host version 9.0.32494
only. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer 9 Host versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.The files below remain on your disk by TeamViewer 9 Host's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\TeamViewer.exe
TeamViewer 9 Host is an application marketed by the software company TeamViewer. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase TeamViewer 9 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TeamViewer 9 Host from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer 9 Host or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 9 Host". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 9 Host app will be found very quickly. When you select TeamViewer 9 Host in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer 9 Host, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer 9 Host.
8. After removing TeamViewer 9 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 9 Host that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 9 Host using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 9 Host by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 9 Host by TeamViewer is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer 9 Host in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 23:19:32.130