TeamViewer 9 Host
You can find below details on how to uninstall TeamViewer 9 Host for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 9 Host from your PCTeamViewer
. Check out here
for more info on TeamViewer. TeamViewer 9 Host is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version9\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TeamViewer 9 Host. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.38 MB (10883424 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 9 Host installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.25 MB (21232128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (10.38 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (4.21 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (4.69 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (197.84 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (232.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (566.78 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer 9 Host version 9.0.25942
only. You can find below a few links to other TeamViewer 9 Host versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 9 Host is a program by the software company TeamViewer. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove TeamViewer 9 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TeamViewer 9 Host using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 9 Host or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 9 Host". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 9 Host app will be found automatically. When you click TeamViewer 9 Host in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer 9 Host, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 9 Host.
8. After removing TeamViewer 9 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 9 Host that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 9 Host with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 9 Host by TeamViewer from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 9 Host by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 9 Host supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 05:15:15.900