TeamViewer 7 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall TeamViewer 7 from your systemTeamViewer
. Check out here
for more information on TeamViewer. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TeamViewer 7. The application's main executable file occupies 7.02 MB (7357824 bytes) on disk and is called TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer 7 is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.08 MB (12663047
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (7.02 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (2.17 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.54 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (103.88 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (126.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (120.38 KB)
This web page is about TeamViewer 7 version 7.0.12979
only. You can find here a few links to other TeamViewer 7 releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall TeamViewer 7 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall TeamViewer 7:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\TeamViewer
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\TeamViewer\Connections.txt
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\TeamViewer\MRU\RemoteSupport\246862181.tvc
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\TeamViewer\MRU\RemoteSupport\635916750.tvc
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\TeamViewer\MRU\RemoteSupport\700810280.tvc
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\TeamViewer\MRU\RemoteSupport\806532010.tvc
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\TeamViewer\MRU\RemoteSupport\896532010.tvc
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\TeamViewer\MRU\RemoteSupport\986532010.tvc
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\TeamViewer\TeamViewer11_Logfile.log
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\TeamViewer\TeamViewer7_Logfile.log
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\CocCoc\Browser\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_www.teamviewer.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\CopyRights.txt
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer_Desktop.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer_Resource_en.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer_Resource_vi.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer_Service.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer_StaticRes.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\tv_w32.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\tv_w32.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\tv_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\tv_x64.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\tvinfo.ini
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\w2k\TeamViewerVPN.inf
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\w2k\teamviewervpn.sys
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\x64\teamviewervpn.cat
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\x64\TeamViewerVPN.inf
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\x64\teamviewervpn.sys
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\x64\tvmonitor.cat
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\x64\TVMonitor.inf
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\x64\TVMonitor.sys
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\x86\teamviewervpn.cat
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\x86\TeamViewerVPN.inf
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\x86\TeamViewerVPN.sy_
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\x86\teamviewervpn.sys
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\x86\tvmonitor.cat
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\x86\TVMonitor.inf
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\x86\TVMonitor.sy_
- C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version7\x86\TVMonitor.sys
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer 7
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\TeamViewer_Service.exe
TeamViewer 7 is an application marketed by the software company TeamViewer. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TeamViewer 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TeamViewer 7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 7". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 7 program will be found automatically. When you click TeamViewer 7 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 7.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer 7 by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 7 by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:18:47.693