TeamViewer 7 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 7 from your PCTeamViewer
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on TeamViewer. TeamViewer 7 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. TeamViewer 7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.30 MB (10800000 bytes) on disk and is labeled TeamViewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of TeamViewer 7. They occupy about 15.96 MB (16736032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (10.30 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (2.54 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.77 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (113.88 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (142.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (101.41 KB)
This web page is about TeamViewer 7 version 7.0.12008
alone. You can find here a few links to other TeamViewer 7 versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 7 is a program released by the software company TeamViewer. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase TeamViewer 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TeamViewer 7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 7". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 7 app will be found automatically. When you click TeamViewer 7 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 7.
8. After removing TeamViewer 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 7 by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 7 by TeamViewer is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 15:21:12.573