TeamViewer 4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 4 from your systemTeamViewer GmbH
. Additional info about TeamViewer GmbH can be found here
. TeamViewer 4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version4 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove TeamViewer 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version4\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. TeamViewer.exe is the TeamViewer 4's main executable file and it occupies around 4.01 MB (4207952 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TeamViewer 4. They take 4.44 MB (4657284
bytes) on disk.
- install64.exe (79.00 KB)
- SAS.exe (63.37 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (4.01 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (182.33 KB)
- uninstall.exe (114.11 KB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer 4 version 4.1.9108
alone. Click on the links below for other TeamViewer 4 versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 4 is a program offered by TeamViewer GmbH. Some users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase TeamViewer 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TeamViewer 4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 4". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 4 app will be found very quickly. When you select TeamViewer 4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer 4.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 4 by TeamViewer GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 4 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 06:54:00.340