This info is about TeamViewer 4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 4 from your PCTeamViewer GmbH
. You can find out more on TeamViewer GmbH or check for application updates here
. Usually the TeamViewer 4 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for TeamViewer 4 is C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version4\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled TeamViewer.exe and its approximative size is 3.72 MB (3899688 bytes).
The executable files below are part of TeamViewer 4. They occupy an average of 4.08 MB (4280371
bytes) on disk.
- install.exe (54.50 KB)
- SAS.exe (62.79 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (3.72 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (181.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (73.18 KB)
This page is about TeamViewer 4 version 4.1.6597
alone. You can find below a few links to other TeamViewer 4 versions:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 4 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall TeamViewer 4:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall TeamViewer 4:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version4
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version4\CopyRights.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version4\install64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version4\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version4\SAS.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer 4
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer 4\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer 4\DisplayName
TeamViewer 4 is an application offered by TeamViewer GmbH. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove TeamViewer 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TeamViewer 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 4". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 4 application will be found automatically. When you click TeamViewer 4 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TeamViewer 4.
8. After removing TeamViewer 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TeamViewer 4 by TeamViewer GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 4 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:58:38.357