Tacview is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Tacview from your computerStra Software
. More information about Stra Software can be found here
. More details about Tacview can be seen at http://www.strasoftware.com/support/tacview
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stra Software\Tacview folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Tacview by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Stra Software\Tacview\Tacview.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Tacview64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.27 MB (4478128 bytes) on disk.
Tacview installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.99 MB (9429520
bytes) on disk.
- FSX2ACMI.exe (900.17 KB)
- Tacview.exe (3.84 MB)
- Tacview64.exe (4.27 MB)
The current web page applies to Tacview version 1.4.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Tacview versions:
...click to view all...
Tacview is a program by Stra Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Tacview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Tacview from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tacview or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tacview". If it is installed on your PC the Tacview program will be found automatically. After you select Tacview in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tacview, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tacview:
- The publisher is: http://www.strasoftware.com/support/tacview
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stra Software\Tacview\Tacview.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tacview.
8. After uninstalling Tacview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tacview which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tacview using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tacview by Stra Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Tacview by Stra Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Tacview in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:12:10.563