You can find below details on how to uninstall Tacview for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Tacview from your systemStra Software
. More information about Stra Software can be seen here
. More details about the software Tacview can be seen at http://www.strasoftware.com/support/tacview
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stra Software\Tacview folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Stra Software\Tacview\Tacview.exe" /Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Tacview. Tacview's primary file takes about 4.03 MB (4226224 bytes) and is called Tacview64.exe.
Tacview contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.54 MB (8956432
bytes) on disk.
- FSX2ACMI.exe (889.67 KB)
- Tacview.exe (3.64 MB)
- Tacview64.exe (4.03 MB)
The current web page applies to Tacview version 1.4.1
alone. For more Tacview versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Tacview is an application by Stra Software. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Tacview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Tacview from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tacview or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tacview". If it is installed on your PC the Tacview application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tacview in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Tacview, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tacview:
- The publisher is: http://www.strasoftware.com/support/tacview
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Stra Software\Tacview\Tacview.exe" /Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tacview.
8. After removing Tacview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Tacview which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tacview using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tacview by Stra Software from your PC, we are not saying that Tacview by Stra Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Tacview supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 07:50:37.857