Tabs for Word
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Tabs for Word for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Tabs for Word from your computerAddin Technology Inc.
. More information on Addin Technology Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about Tabs for Word at http://www.extendoffice.com/
. Tabs for Word is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Detong\Tabs for Word directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Tabs for Word's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Detong\Tabs for Word\unins000.exe. TabsforWordCenter2013.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.47 MB (6780680 bytes) on disk.
Tabs for Word contains of the executables below. They take 15.05 MB (15778273
bytes) on disk.
- ExtendOfficeChanger.exe (996.76 KB)
- TabsforWordCenter2013.exe (6.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Tabs for Word version 13.00
only. Click on the links below for other Tabs for Word versions:
Tabs for Word is an application by Addin Technology Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Tabs for Word is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Tabs for Word from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tabs for Word or simply click the Search field and type in "Tabs for Word". The Tabs for Word application will be found very quickly. When you click Tabs for Word in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Tabs for Word, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tabs for Word:
- The publisher is: http://www.extendoffice.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Detong\Tabs for Word\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tabs for Word.
8. After removing Tabs for Word, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tabs for Word which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tabs for Word using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tabs for Word by Addin Technology Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Tabs for Word by Addin Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tabs for Word in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 23:20:04.263