TERA DPS Meter
This page is about TERA DPS Meter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TERA DPS Meter from your PCLunyx
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Lunyx. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CasualMeter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TERA DPS Meter is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CasualMeter\Update.exe --uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. TERA DPS Meter's primary file takes around 1.44 MB (1506304 bytes) and its name is Update.exe.
The executable files below are part of TERA DPS Meter. They take about 1.77 MB (1854464
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.44 MB)
- CasualMeter.exe (340.00 KB)
The current page applies to TERA DPS Meter version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other TERA DPS Meter versions:
...click to view all...
TERA DPS Meter is an application offered by Lunyx. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall TERA DPS Meter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TERA DPS Meter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TERA DPS Meter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TERA DPS Meter". If it exists on your system the TERA DPS Meter app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TERA DPS Meter in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TERA DPS Meter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TERA DPS Meter.
8. After uninstalling TERA DPS Meter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TERA DPS Meter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TERA DPS Meter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TERA DPS Meter by Lunyx from your PC, nor are we saying that TERA DPS Meter by Lunyx is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TERA DPS Meter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 22:25:06.697