TERA DPS Meter
This page is about TERA DPS Meter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TERA DPS Meter from your PCLunyx
. You can read more on Lunyx or check for application updates here
. TERA DPS Meter is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CasualMeter folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling TERA DPS Meter is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CasualMeter\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Update.exe and occupies 1.44 MB (1506304 bytes).
TERA DPS Meter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.05 MB (2154496
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.44 MB)
- CasualMeter.exe (316.50 KB)
- CasualMeter.exe (316.50 KB)
This data is about TERA DPS Meter version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of TERA DPS Meter:
...click to view all...
TERA DPS Meter is an application marketed by the software company Lunyx. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall TERA DPS Meter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TERA DPS Meter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TERA DPS Meter or simply click the Search field and type in "TERA DPS Meter". If it exists on your system the TERA DPS Meter program will be found automatically. After you click TERA DPS Meter in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TERA DPS Meter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TERA DPS Meter.
8. After removing TERA DPS Meter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TERA DPS Meter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TERA DPS Meter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TERA DPS Meter by Lunyx from your PC, we are not saying that TERA DPS Meter by Lunyx is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TERA DPS Meter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 20:17:16.330