System Checkup 3.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove System Checkup 3.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall System Checkup 3.0 from your systemiolo technologies, LLC
. Further information on iolo technologies, LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.iolo.com
to get more details about System Checkup 3.0 on iolo technologies, LLC's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\iolo\System Checkup directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall System Checkup 3.0. SystemCheckup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.76 MB (3938984 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with System Checkup 3.0. They occupy about 7.93 MB (8311632
bytes) on disk.
- SystemCheckup.exe (3.76 MB)
- uninstscu.exe (4.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of System Checkup 3.0. You can find below info on other application versions of System Checkup 3.0:
...click to view all...
System Checkup 3.0 is a program offered by the software company iolo technologies, LLC. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase System Checkup 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete System Checkup 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate System Checkup 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Checkup 3.0". If it exists on your system the System Checkup 3.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select System Checkup 3.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding System Checkup 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Checkup 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.iolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove System Checkup 3.0.
8. After uninstalling System Checkup 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong System Checkup 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Checkup 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall System Checkup 3.0 by iolo technologies, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that System Checkup 3.0 by iolo technologies, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall System Checkup 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-14 16:48:51.607